School buses provide transportation for students to and from school. When children board a school bus, their lives are in the hands of the bus driver.
A young life was saved thanks to a very observant and caring bus driver.
While at a stop, the bus driver happened to look back and notice a young boy in distress. One kid told her the 5-year-old boy was choking.
The little boy had swallowed a coin and it was lodged in throat. He started gasping for breath. Instead of panicking, the bus driver leapt into action. Within seconds, the coin was dislodged from the boy throat.
What a hero!
Feel free to like and share and don’t forget to let us know what you think in the Facebook comments. If you’d like to see more videos just like this one, please tell us! We love hearing from you!